Here are the events for the rest of the 2022-23 academic year.
- Maths/Science training at all three sites by Meena-man and Purva.
- Inauguration of new RTC at Kayathar – Oct 10th.
- Purchase of stationery materials and mats.
- Purchase and Distribution of uniform kits for teachers.
- Launch of Karadi Path program.
- Distribution of Stationery materials and mats.
- Training in Bengaluru for CS master trainers by Code.org.
- Oral Assessments at all supported schools in UP and TN.
- Launch of a year-end fund-raising campaign.
- CS training from 20th to 22nd at Thiruvallur for all teachers.
- Teacher excursions for all teachers.
- Hiring the remaining teachers.
- Distribution of Ford laptops.
- Roof repair work at 3 schools in Thiruvallur.
- Student excursions at all projects.
- Semester completion at RTCs. Review of the students’ projects and a mini presentation event.
- Launch of new RTCs depending on available funds. Start of new semester at existing RTCs.
- Black board painting.
- Student excursions continue at all projects.
- Written Assessments at our project.
- Asha India Conference at Kaithi near Varanasi from 24th to 26th Feb.
- Correction of written assessments.
- Annual day functions at all projects.
- Annual day functions continue.
- Submission of projects by all schools. Correction and selection of best presentations and programs.
- Asha Impressions.
- Assessment reports to all schools.
- Wrap up of the accounts for 22-23.
- Proposals for upcoming year.
- RightStart 2023.